Just a reminder, we are still practicing curbside protocol for all appointments and product pick-ups. When you arrive at the clinic please remain in your car, call our office and let us know you are here. One of our team members will assist you from there as quickly as possible.
In an effort to maximize efficiency, we ask that you remain in the parking lot for the duration of your pet’s visit. Please do not leave to run errands as this may create confusion resulting in longer wait times for you and others. A boarding fee will be applied to the patient’s invoice if the owner leaves during the appointment.
**Day admit and Surgical appointments excluded**
We are happy to announce that we will be allowing people inside starting June 14th!! *with restrictions*
The number of people we can allow in at the same time is limited; therefore, we will still require all visitors to call the clinic when they arrive.
Based on NYS, CDC and the NYS Veterinary Medical Society we need to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Only 1 client can come in with 1 pet
2. Clients will still need to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status upon entering the building
3. Under most circumstances, we will have clients wait in the lobby and the patient will be taken to our treatment room for examination
4. Clients can remain in the lobby area until their pet’s examination is completed and can complete the check-out process with our CSR’s in the lobby
5. Prior to entering the building, clients must answer Covid screening questions. Admittance will be denied if there has been any exposure to Covid or experiencing similar symptoms
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we transition back to in-person service!
Curbside service will still be available for anyone who prefers this method or anyone who does not want to comply with the mask requirement